Sunday, September 4, 2011

Team Beach Body and Update

Ok, so it's been awhile since I posted. A lot has happened. Spring began, outdoor projects started, including my lovely flower garden which got destroyed by the April 27 hailstorm. My house had significant damage, thus repairs began, summer heat came, lots of bonde moments including dropping a hammer that landed on my ankle made me unable to walk for several weeks, a lovely two weeks long visit to our families in North Dakota, a naval piercing and the Golden Birthday later, I am here, in September. A lot had happened. However, the most important thing that had happened was a challenge and determination that I felt I needed to take on. A challenge to improve my health and fitness. The determination to do whatever it takes to be that healthier, leaner, 30 pounds lighter me. The change I took on to be a Team Beachbody coach.

Why am I doing this? Aside from the benefits I would receive to help me look better and feel better, there are really three main reasons I am doing this.

First, this is for my husband. He doesn't really work out that much, and would only do so if the exercise convenients him. In other words, he's busy all the time, and tired all the time, so very rarely does he have the time and the energy to work out. This is a little concerning to me, because his physical fitness affects his safety on the line. I have to be realistic with this fact: if my husband were to lose access to his weapons and he is by himself in a fight with a very strong, muscular individual, physical power and some intellect would win the fight... even if it was the bad guy who wins. He works a very dangerous job and I want him to come home. I want to be the inspiration to change him. I cannot change him myself, but I can still inspire him to, right? He's the love of my life, and I believe you really only have one love, that one soul mate. If I were to lose my soul mate, I know I can never really live again. I want him to see my determination to better myself in fitness and health. I hope this inspires him to be in the best shape he can be so he can keep the streets safe, catch the bad guys, and come home to me. I have always tried to get into shape but something always comes up and it takes me awhile to regain the drive to workout again. Being a Team Beachbody Coach would hold me accountable for my actions and would give me the drive. Team Beachbody has a wonderful support team of coaches and members that all works together to drive each other to be the best they can be.

The second reason for doing this is for my parents. Someday, they will need the support of their children. I don't know where I will be twenty years from now, but I want to be able to be there at least financially. Being a Team Beachbody Coach can help me earn some extra income. When I become a successful coach and have money saved up to pay off debt, have cash for emergencies, and have things we wanted, I can still be there for my parents without them feeling like they're imposing on our finances. I owe it to them to be there for them when they can no longer care for themselves on their own. They made the life altering decision to give me the best opportunity in life posssible. They deserve the same treatment; and to have the best golden years of their lives.

The third reason is the possible income I could make as a Coach on behalf of Team Beachbody. When we have a baby, I want to be a stay at home mom. I want to be around to raise the children. My husband wants me to continue to work so we would have the extra income, but I don't see how I could even work part time while the kids are not in school. If I can work from home and raise the children together, this is where Team Beachbody comes in. Earning money from my hard work can make a difference. I can continue to contribute to church (a promise to God I made, that I will always donate at least $20 of my earned money from Team Beachbody a month), buy the things we would like to have, and to afford to travel to places we'd like to see.

So there you have it. A small, quick update and my new drive. I'm doing this for my family and for my future. I am lucky to have a friend who introduced me to this group of wonderful supporters and praise God for that. My website for Beachbody is http://www.beachbodycoach.com/starrydarkeyes


 There is a product called Shakeology that I am very excited to introduce to people. I've heard so many good things about this product that truly made a difference in everyone's well being. I cannot wait to try Shakeology and to share it with everyone. For information on this wonderful product, go to my website: http://www.myshakeology.com/starrydarkeyes 

Have a beautiful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment