Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The beginning of P90X

Ok so the first workout of P90X Cardio X completely kicked my butt. The Dreya Roll did NOT work out for me as I could barely jump on my feet after laying down and pushing my toes to the highest point in the air. How do these people do it?!? Never mind actually gracefully rolling along their backs to suddenly land on their feet... how the heck can they even use their feet from a laying position to standing up? Well... Someday I shall achieve that! Maybe that'll be my workout for tomorrow: working to become flexible enough to complete the Dreya Roll.

The next day I have considered doing a mild run on the treadmill but I noticed how sore I was from my calves to my shoulders. Not too bad! =)

Tonight didn't work out well. My muscles felt tired. I had no energy to begin with, but did not excuse myself from completing the 2nd round of P90X. I knew I needed protein and I should've done better to build that with the food I ate... like maybe eat half a cup of cottage cheese an hour before the exercise. However, that could not be helped considering I was in the last hour before my shift ends and I was busy! Ah well... just a few more days before Shakeology comes!!! I cannot wait to get into this! I am considering ordering the P90X Recovery formula, but I want to wait and really experience the transformation with Shakeology. I am very excited to share this product with my family and friends.

And now I shall research this Dreya Roll and try to figure out what forms I can exercise with that will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment