Thursday, November 3, 2011

Update!

Let's face it. I'm destined to have random accidental self-inflicted injuries. Several weeks ago, I fell onto the gate in my driveway and had a huge hematoma in my thigh. I've had no updated pictures of my body due to the biggest, ugly bruise I've ever had. It's mostly gone now, and will be doing an updated picture in a couple days. That's not all that happened, however. I also managed to fall down the stairs and mess up my shoulders, so that put me off the exercising job for another week. During this down time, l had some time to think about the fitness program P90X. I noticed my body responds more to cardio-style workouts and not so much on weights. Not to mention, I do have bad wrists and am not really looking forward to being back on joint supplements again. P90X is a little too extreme for me to deal with. So after some research, I decided to go with TurboFire! This 90-days program is mostly cardio, designed by Chalene Johnson. I'm so excited to try this program! I should be getting it tomorrow and I will be starting this program this weekend. Sooo excited! I'm also worried, since the cold is here, the cold virus is everywhere, and I am really, really hoping that God will grant me the grace and the sense of balance I will need to make it through the next three months without hurting myself. Please pray for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment