Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Turbo Fire's The 5-Day Inferno Plan

Can you get hot for the weekend? With this plan, it is possible!




Chalene Johnson is generous enough to insert the 5 Day Inferno Plan to give us a headstart on the fitness program or to help us get back on track if we fell off the bandwagon for a few days. Or a week. In my case, a couple weeks....

Life and Christmas got in the way of things and I overspent on my Christmas budget! That did not leave much room for buying healthy, nutritious foods. I had to buy the Banquet brand pot pies and eat that for a couple weeks. Not exactly healthy for me and it doesn't give me all the nutrition I need for an intense workout like TurboFire.

Point is, if you don't get the proper nutrition for the workout, you're not going to see results. No matter how hard you try at your workouts, your performance will not be your best due to lack of nutrition. Underperformed effforts will lead to undesired results. Your body needs carbs, protein, fiber, potassium, so on.

Anyway, this 5 Day Inferno Plan not only gives you the tools for success, such as which classes from the TurboFire program to take and a meal plan, it's described in detail what your calorie level should be and how you can tell if you need more calories. Oh yeah, you definitely need enough calories to avoid burning out early- but you need the healthy kind! She also gave you tips on what not to consume as they contain empty calories and have no nutritional benefits for you whatsoever.

If you're a little out of shape, I do suggest you begin your nutrition-conscious diet a couple days before the plan. Get those essential nutrients in your body! Do a couple jogging sessions to get your body ready and drink plenty of water. If you don't hydrate well, you will not perform well.

I'll end this post with praise to Chalene Johnson. This fitness program has been a lot of fun and may be my soulmate workout-even though some of the classes really kick my butt! TurboFire has been my best investment ever on my fitness journey!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy that you love the workout! Its definitely next on my list to try! Chalene is awesome and I love her energy!

    Good Luck in the Inferno!

    ReplyDelete